Certifications from Combined Knowledge
Whether you want to boost your profile, let potential employers and peers know your competencies, follow a track for promotion or just update your skills, getting Microsoft certified qualifications is a smart move.
Combined Knowledge provides a proven route for delegates that are just starting out on their path to certification and also those that already hold the MCSA qualification.
Our content is written by established SharePoint Experts and MVPs, classes are held in ideal study locations and we have a range of dates to suit you
With every Combined Knowledge public course package you receive:
- In-depth quality hands on training – delivered at a realistic learning pace
- Content written and developed by SharePoint Experts and MVP’s
- Classes delivered with theory and hands on practical exercises to aid knowledge retention
- Delivered as classroom hours with evening study sessions
- Comprehensive full colour Combined Knowledge course manuals for each course
- Additional study materials and Microsoft Official curriculum courseware
- Self-testing software and/or mock exam papers*
- All required Microsoft Prometric examination vouchers
- On-site testing
- 4* en-suite Accommodation (set in the ideal study retreat location), waitress served meals, a selection of refreshments and pastries during training
- Free WiFi
- Leisure facilities to include full use of Pool, Sauna, Gym and Jacuzzi
- Course Certificates
- Free on-site parking
- Our Certification Guarantee – free course re-sit within 12 months
Contact us now to book any of the classes listed and get on your way to becoming certified!
Call: +44 (0) 1455 200 520 or email email@example.com